Impress your audience with a high quality viewing experience for video and live streams. With Myra Video Delivery you bring your videos to your users worldwide, while saving bandwidth and data volume.
Reliable live and video streams: Myra Video Delivery
With Myra Video Delivery your users enjoy video content worldwide at a high quality. Your streams adapt to your users’ available bandwidth and connection speed in real time. Content pre-buffering in the browser ensures reliable live and video streams. With Myra’s nearly unlimited high scalability you can easily face traffic peaks during live events or an unexpected increase in the number of viewers.
- Easy implementation: No changes required on your website, video player, or additional plugin
- Transparent for viewers and video players
- Significant cost savings for bandwidth and data volume thanks to the innovative delivery technology
- High bandwidth and storage scalability
- Reliable streaming with pre-buffering in the browser
- Reliable delivery during big events or live events
Myra Video Delivery - Features
- HTTP Live Streaming (HLS)
For iOS devices
- Microsoft Smooth Streaming (MSS)
For devices based on Microsoft software
- Dynamic Adaptive Streaming over HTTP (DASH/ MPEG-DASH)
- HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS)
Delivery on devices with Adobe Flash Players and Adobe Integrated Runtime (AIR).
- Legacy Support
Legacy formats are also compatible with Myra solutions.
- Video on demand (VoD)
Myra Video Delivery supports modern VoD formats.
- Media Compression
Myra supports common coding formats, such as H.264 (MPEG-4 AVC), H.265 (HEVC), VP8, and VP9 (NGOV).
- Adaptive Bitrate (ABR) Streaming
Myra Video Delivery is optimized for ABR streaming. Your viewers always enjoy the same video quality, regardless of the conditions and adapted to available bandwidth, connection speed, and type of network (mobile or fixed line network).
- Range Requests*
Myra also supports range requests. This allows your viewers to navigate to any part of the video.