Jobs und Karriere
Senior Backend Developer (m/f) in Munich
Myra Security GmbH is one of the leading providers for DDoS protection and web performance. Development, implementation, and support of their innovative solutions take place at the headquarter in Munich.
As service provider, we have a globally recognized reputation: large online shops, DAX companies, and governments trust the effectiveness of our solutions. As employer, we encourage the development and career of our employees. As team, we pursue a common mission. We are united by diversity, tolerance, and personal commitment. Shape the further development of our company with us. Contribute with your ideas to the success. By having flat hierarchies, we rely on your enthusiasm and creativity.
To strengthen our team, we are now looking for a Senior Backend Developer in Munich (m/f).
As senior backend developer (m/f ) you will be responsible of the development and maintenance of the Myra application platform. With your technical expertise you manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables. You design, develop, test and maintain solutions to provide our customer with the best product.
As senior backend developer (m/f ) you are a technical leader (m/f ) for the backend development helping other developers reach their full potential. Therefor, you are involved in architectural decisions and help the management team prioritizing and estimating the work load for the backend development.
- 6+ years professional handling of backend development in PHP or equivalent OOP language
- 3+ years of experience with Symfony, Zend or other modular framework
- Strong knowledge of HTTP protocol and REST API paradigm
- Experience with unit and/or integration testing technologies and best practices
- Knowledge of design patterns and attention for code
- Experience in linux environment and networking
- Experience in Agile methodologies and tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence, Jenkins and similar)
- Knowledge of a scripting language (e.g. bash)
What we offer
- Flat hierarchies, short lines of communication and a highly experienced team
- Free coding days where you can work on your own projects
- Cutting edge hardware and an office located in the center of Munich not far away from the Oktoberfest venue
- Team building events, free company gym and shower
- Free coffee, soft drinks and fruit as well as the possibility to cook in our kitchen
- Magazines and books for free
- Various further Benefits
Coffee, juice, soft drinks, and whatever you would like to drink is free. You can enjoy your after-work-hours with colleagues on the roof top, including a view over Munich and the Alps. Fresh fruits, regular team brunches and lunches, Oktoberfest events and many other benefits await you.
We are hiring right now. It is a full-time and permanent position.
Would you like to support the Myra-Team in Munich?
Then we look forward to receiving your application stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible availability via the online form on our website or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By clicking „Apply now“, you will be forwarded to our application partner Personio GmbH.