Protect your domains’ name resolution against DDoS attacks. Myra DDoS Protection for DNS server (Domain Name System) makes sure your systems and services are available. Myra can also take care of your DNS resolution.
Reliable domains: Myra DDoS Protection for DNS Server
Myra DDoS Protection for DNS Server protects your DNS zones with globally distributed name servers. You can reliably protect your name resolution. No additional hardware needed. Myra DNS infrastructures ensure immediate response to global requests. Unique DNS technologies architected by Myra reduce look-up times to milliseconds. Enjoy high quality standards and a SLA of up to 99.999 percent.
- DDoS attack protection
- High availability and fast response times even during an attack
- Easy management via WebGUI and API
- 24/7 expert support and monitoring
- SLA of up to 99.999%
- Security management systems according to ISO 27001
- Processes in compliance with ITIL and ISO 9001
- Data processing in accordance with the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG)
Myra DDoS Protection for DNS Server - Features
- Hidden Primary
Myra replicates your DNS server’s records – so your server does not have to respond to public requests.
- IPv6 and IPv4 Support
With Myra your websites are automatically available via IPv4 and IPv6.
- DNS Management
Manage your entire DNS using the Myra WebGUI and API.
- DNS Records
Among others Myra supports the following DNS records: A, AAAA, CNAME, NS, MX, TXT, SRV, and Reverse DNS look-up (rDNS) with PTR records.